Scoring A student who takes the DAT will get their results right after they’re finished taking the test. Pay attention to the scaled score and the percentile you fall under. These scores are reported very similarly to the ACT, meaning you get a number out of 30 as a scaled score. DAT scores are not raw or percentile scores. If you have a low percentile, but a high...Read More
- Beware of student developed NBDE prep resources!
- The Integrated Dental Boards: What to Expect
- DAT Registration & Planning
- Missouri Proposes Online Education Bill
- The Repeal of the ACA is Changing Medical Student’s Careers
- Essential Preparation Tips
- New Year, New MCAT Tips!
- Three Ways to Believe In Yourself
- Five Study Tips
- We Believe in Progress