New Year, New MCAT Tips!
The new year is here, which means a new strategy on taking exams.
Seven tips to help you achieve high scores on theÂ MCAT Examine:
1. Check testing center locations-, sometimes locations change due to high volume testing.
2. Plan to Study– Don’t Cram, progress is made over time. ToÂ understandÂ what you know and need help with will take time over a period of time. If you don’t understand ask the professors for help or contact us.
4. CheckÂ process-Â Each school will have a variety of procedures to take the MCAT. Please review your schoolÂ documents and procedure so you know what to expect on test day.
5. Documents-Â Ensure you have aÂÂ that you can present on test day.Â If your ID doesnâ€™t meet the necessary criteria, you will not be allowed to test.
Hint: Make sure that your first and last name on your ID match.
6. Arrive Early-Â Arriving early will allow time in case you have any issues that may arise before taking the test. Â Each school may even say that you need to be checked in at least 30 minutes prior to the exam start time.
Hint: Check theÂ site of the testing center online to what the requirement is of the location.Â
7. Hungry? Thirsty?-Â Â Bring food and drink. Testing may last around 7 to 8 hours. If you take these items it may allow you to concentrate more aggressively for longer. Most centers will not let you leave the center once you have started taking the test. Ideally bring at least 2-3 snacks and a meal. Being hungry or thirsty may affect yourÂ testing results.
CE Webinar welcome’s you to 2017!